My Blog List

Saturday, October 20, 2012

TEENAGER














Jensen is 13!!  I now have 2 teenagers in the house-wow where does the time go, I know I say that all the time but i truly can't believe my baby is now a teen!  Jensen is such a great kid and I am so proud to cal him mine!  He is sweet, stubborn, FUNNY and kind hearted.  He is a smart kiddo and does great in school.  From what we hear from his teacher in advisory, he is kind of a class clown which is kind of neat because Jens used to be terribly shy, so obviously he is growing out of that stage! As you begin your teenage years, I hope they bring you wonderful memories.  I so enjoy being your mom Jensen, you are such a neat kid!  Keep on being true to yourself and in your beliefs --I love watching you grow up and seeing the young man that you are becoming.  You make me smile every day and I love you so very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment