My Blog List

Monday, August 8, 2011

Rocky Mountain National Park

Add caption
The last day of our vacation we traveled from Breckenridge to Rocky Mountain Park and drove Timber Ridge Road and OMG it was a little scary at times!  Looking over the side of the road to a plunging drop made me kind of naseaus~ I would hate to think what it would have been like for me had I not taken a dramamine pill before we started on that drive!!  Tony would say oh wow look over the edge how far down that is and I would remind him to please keep his eye on the road as I leaned in towards the drivers side..like that was going to keep us from careening over the edge to our demise!  It was beautiful and peaceful, but I was very glad to make it to nice flat land!!
The boys off to find some wildlife!

Nothing quite as majestic as a beautiful snow capped mountain.

No comments:

Post a Comment