My Blog List

Thursday, September 6, 2012

21 YEARS


Hard to believe I have been married to Tony for 21 years--that makes me having spent half of my life with this guy!!  I was 21 when I got married and I am now 42!  Wow--where has the time gone?





What a handsome groom!!!


Love this photo of my mom and dad!!


We miss Dale and Marge so much--sure wish the boys were able to remember their grandparents--they were such a wonderful couple and I feel blessed that I had such an inspiring mother and father in law.  I am so lucky to have married into such an AWESOME family!!


Oh how i miss this little guy too--Preston you were about as cute as they come and there isn't a day that I don't think about and miss you  ;-)


I have such fabulous memories of this special day 21 years ago, I had never felt more special and more loved .Thank you Tony for making me your bride and giving me such a  loving environment to create our family!!  Here's to 21 more years!!  Happy Anniversary to us!!





1 comment: