My Blog List

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Favorite Christmas movies!!

I love Holiday movies--even the cheesy made for TV ones.  These are some of the ones I love most.
A Christmas Story
This is a Christmas eve tradition to watch in our house!


White Christmas


Always makes me laugh!!


Classic family Christmas at it's best!



I always loved watching this one as a little girl with my dad.


"Santa!!! I KNOW him!!!"

It's a Wonderful Life


I think I like the old ones the best--there is just something special about the wholesomeness and simpler times of the older movies--or maybe it just reminds me of Christmas as a child. I have such wonderful memories of holidays with my family as a little girl--and love making more special memories as a mom with my own little family!! Marathon movie watching in this house the next 2 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment