My Blog List

Friday, December 23, 2011

Flashback Friday

Christmas of 2000 was probably one of my favorite Christmases as we were lucky enough to get to share the holiday with Preston who flew up from Texas!  Reen and Bruce were so kind as to let him come to Iowa to spend the break with his cousins.  It even cooperated and we had snow!  I cherish all the memories I have of Preston, but this  particular Christmas has to be at the top of that list!

Jonah and Jensen with Preston


Daddy and Jensen checking out the new Buzz Lightyear!



A little help from Grandpa

Grandpa and Grandpa with Preston

Grandpa, Grandma and Preston came up on CHristmas Eve and spent the night.  What a special treat to get to be read a Christmas story from Grandpa.  What a fun night it was playing with Preston.


Christmas is all about family and memories and I am so very thankful to have this very special memory!

No comments:

Post a Comment