My Blog List

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Nutcracker

2 weekends ago Teresa, Kim and her 2 girls and myself went to CY Stephens in Ames to watch our old neighbors perform in The Nutcracker.  It was the 1st time I had ever seen the Nutcracker and I LOVED it!  Ellen and the girls are such wonderful dancers and so much fun to watch.  I was so very proud of their performances, each one of them did just fabulous!  I think this may have to be a new tradition each year!!
Kim, Teresa, and myself

Kim and her 2 girls Emily and Grace

With Leanna, Ellen, Liz, and Allie after the show.  Seeing them made me a little misty eyed--I was so very proud of them and so happy I could see them perform together.. What special memories they must have made performing together.  Such very talented girls!

What a festive and fun way to spend a December girls afternoon out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment